© eConsulting Ltd
Stay featured or remove this badge.
"Despite the monumental task at hand, CopyPro has consistently provided error-free service in dealing with discovery demands of defense counsel, doing so promptly and efficiently"
Assistant United States Attorney
Deputy Chief, Narcotics Section
" I have to say that your efforts have greatly contributed to the smooth and efficient progress of the case for both the government and the defense. In this way, I think all of you at CopyPro can be proud that you have not only been professional, you have also made a genuine contribution, in your own way, to the federal justice system. Thus, I can imagine that many other litigators like myself would be relieved to know that your organization is professional, ethical, expert and, most importantly, to know that your organization cares for its clients."
Former Assistant United States Attorney
Deputy Chief, Major Crimes Section
"You deserve the highest praise for performing the difficult and often tedious work of photocopying and providing discovery materials, whether they are documents, computer discs, photographs, video or audio tapes, without necessary delay. Without any reservation, I would recommend you and your staff at CopyPro, over any other organization that purports to provide the same service."
Richard P. Lasting, Esq.
"CopyPro has always delivered my documents, with a very professional attitude and smile. There are times when I am under undue amount of pressure to get copying done , but I can always rely on CopyPro during those hectic times to deliver my documents in a most efficient and timely manner."
Parker Stanbury, LLP
Attorneys at Law
What we do
Scan. Copy. Print. Click here to learn more
- On and Off-site High Speed Scanning Services
- Litigation and High Volume Copying Service
- Blueprint and Oversize Copying and Scanning Service
- High Speed Black and Full Color Digital Printing Service
- CD and DVD Duplication Service
- X-Ray and MRI Duplication Service
- Strictly Enforced Quality Control Procedures
Attorney Services Click here to learn more
- Subpoena Preparation
- Send Notice to consumer
- Subpoena Service on Custodian of Records
- Delivery of Documents to Attorneys in either Digital or Hard copy Format
Document Imaging Click here to learn more
- Bates Numbering
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - Searchable Text File
- Digital Output Formats:
- TIFF Group IV - Non-proprietary image format. B/W Documents
- Multi-Page TIFF - More than one page/image per file, similar to a PDF
- TIFF - Uncompressed, mostly used for high quality/resolution color
- JPG - Color Photos at a more manageable file size, with little quality
- BMP - Typical Windows image file, similar to TIFF file sizes, but less
- PDF - Portable Document Format. An Adobe Acrobat file, similar to a
- Data Base Creation and Indexing Service
- Online Hosting Services
Data Processing (In-house California Bar Member Trained and Supervised Team)
- Large Document Production Coding Service
- Document Indexing and Hyper Link Service
- Audio and Video (Legal) Transcription Service
- California BAR Attorney Supervised Paralegal Services for Attorneys looking to outsource temporary case work